Our product development team is expanding, and we are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineer who enjoys a close collaboration with the DevOps team and whose focus is compliance and security.
Let us introduce ourselves…
Relay42 has grown from a start-up to a champion in marketing technology in Europe. We help top brands create seamless customer experiences in an intelligent & personalized way. In the Netherlands, we have become a market leader; so now our mission to conquer the rest of Europe has commenced!
The Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineer role at Relay42 requires skills to communicate to technical and non-technical staff the importance of security and compliance. Your circle is responsible for making sure the Relay42 platform is compliant with any standards that require us to handle the data for customers in the travel, finance, telco, and energy industries.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate likes to participate in discussions on new developments while firing questions and suggestions from a security perspective. The candidate not only reads security-related news but thinks about its implications and how to respond when the eventual questions come to the table. We expect:
· The ability to work effectively with clients, IT management and staff, vendors and consultants.
· Working experience of Unix/Linux operating systems, databases and its security capabilities.
· Exceptional analytical ability, communication and project management skills, documentation
Ideally, a candidate has:
· The ability to rapidly learn and apply advanced and emerging technical security principles, theories, and concepts.
· Current valid certification (CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker, or others)
· 3-5+ years' experience in six or more of the following:
· Network topologies (WAN/LAN, protocols)
· OS hardening and security best practices
· Web Application Firewall, Firewalls, IPS/IDS
· TCP/IP stack
· Encryption technologies (ex: SSL/TLS, IPSec, TDE, PKI)
· Vulnerability management / Penetration testing
· Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and a great work environment where your work will have an impact. Working with a highly motivated team with a mission to become market leader in EU. And last but not least, the opportunity to work in an international, informal and dynamic environment.