Do you have experience with integrating applications within an IT ecosystem and have you worked in a project-oriented environment with multiple stakeholders? Are you a go-getter who is passionate about sharing knowledge and do you have a hands-on approach? Relay42 is expanding and looking for a team player, with excellent problem-solving skills and experience with integrating applications!
Who is Relay42?
Relay42 has grown from a start-up to a champion in data marketing technology in Europe. We help top brands to achieve a 360-degree view of their customers by connecting all data points and personalizing their communication across all channels and devices. Following Series-A investment, we have become a market leader in the Netherlands; and we are now connecting the rest of the world.
As an Integration Developer, you oversee the technical onboarding of new and existing clients and how to connect our solution to their marketing ecosystem. Together with the solution consultant you advise and assist the client on the more advanced use cases by developing proofs of concepts. This may eventually lead to core product improvement proposals. Finally, you contribute by writing internal documentation on the technical implementation of use cases.
- Building software to smoothly connect the new and existing clients with the main Relay42 product (70%)
- Implement the code using the best programming practices according to the technical specification
- Code review the work of your teammates
- Ensure the software is deployed and properly working
- Technical product onboarding of new and existing clients (30%)
- Explore and describe the client’s needs into technical specifications. If needed at the client’s location (and possibly abroad).
- Test and report on the implementation of our solution and the configuration of use cases
- Make web traffic and marketing data transparent and understandable
- Knowledge sharing
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has at least 4 years of working experience in a project-oriented environment with multiple stakeholders. He/she has excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written). He/she has excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning. He/she is a team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills.
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and working at a fast-growing company with its headquarters based in Amsterdam. The Singapore office is connected to the Amsterdam office thus you will be part of a highly motivated team with ample opportunities for professional development on projects that impact millions of consumers worldwide.