The purpose of the Lead Customer Strategy Consultant is to guide our enterprise customers as a trusted advisor, to achieve their business goals through our intelligent journey orchestration platform. This should lead to business impact, customer satisfaction, renewal and upsell.
- Create a Statement of Work (SoW) for onboarding and a roadmap for post onboarding for a number of our customers, to reach their targets with our platform, and to positively influence customer satisfaction, renewal and upsell.
- As part of the SoW and roadmap, define which marketing and service use cases to implement with our platform by using your own customer and industry knowledge and Relay42 experience from other customers, to lead the customer towards proven high impact use cases.
- With the roadmap, show how the customer will grow adoption and scale up, by adding new types of use cases, new channels, new integrations, new Relay42 functionality, new departments, new markets, etc. Grow the maturity of the customer by taking them through the stages of the customer lifecycle. And with this, positively influence upsell opportunities.
- Help the solution consultants remove strategic barriers to be able to deliver upon the SoW and roadmap. And flag and mitigate churn risks.
- Develop and deploy best practice ways of working, governance, tools and templates, to make the customer more autonomous and make our solution scalable across the organization. Deploy a repeatable value creation process for the operational team to define and prioritize high impact use cases and create a roadmap themselves, and measure and optimize performance. Deploy a governance model, with executive sponsor, steerco, meeting structure, reporting structure and communication approach to involve all departments.
- Advise the customer on the bigger strategic changes which are needed to make journey orchestration successful. Journey orchestration is an enterprise wide strategic topic overarching marketing, sales, service, customer experience and IT. Its success will depend on an integrated data driven marketing approach between these departments.
- Quantify the value creation of the use cases.
- Build relationships with customer stakeholders in teams we are already working with, and in teams we want to start working with, and create cross-departmental collaboration. Manage and align stakeholders. Get people enthusiastic, evangelise intelligent journey orchestration and create ambassadors for Relay42.
- Further build up the new capability of customer strategy consulting in Relay42, and start with leading one Customer Strategy Consultant.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is highly driven to achieve results and is unstoppable until the goal has been accomplished. Someone who takes initiative and ownership. A person with skills in discovery, creative problem-solving and decision-making. A strategic thinker and fast learner, highly analytical. Someone with strong communication skills, a self-confident presenter, who is a sparring partner from end user to C-level. A teamplayer and bridge builder, with stakeholder management skills. Positive, with a can-do mindset.
- At least 10 years working experience with a proven track record of success
- Consulting experience in marketing domain, preferably customer strategy consulting experience
- Digital marketing experience
- MarTech/AdTech experience. Familiarity with DMP/CDP and web analytics. Preferably experience with managing MarTech/AdTech roll-out projects
- Experience with enterprise companies in the finance industries
- Project management experience, and preferably change management
- Experience in leading a small team
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary and great benefits. Working with a highly motivated team and last but not least, the opportunity to work in an informal environment with ample opportunities for professional development on projects that impact millions of consumers worldwide.
- Pioneering entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Training, conferences, and personal development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic workplace with everything from ping pong and foosball to a comfy relaxation room
- Communal lunch & healthy and less healthy snacks all day long
- Weekly bootcamp on location
- Flexible working hours and workspace
- A fun and connected community with monthly and quarterly meetings/events & Innovation week
- Pension scheme