Congratulations, you want to become a hitchhiker! Well, this means that your personal data is processed by us, as described in this Recruitment Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice applies to all personal data of job applicants collected or used by Relay42 Nederland B.V. at Meeuwenlaan 100, 1021JL, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Candidates apply for a position within Relay42 via our online applicant tracking system – Recruitee. Candidates submit their CV and cover letter through our website which is then stored in the database of Recruitee and administered by our People Operations team.
WHAT KIND OF DATA WE COLLECT AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES?
We collect the following data directly from you:
- Contact details (name, e-mail, phone number, address);
- Details about your career (education, work experience, professional ambitions) from your CV & cover letter;
- LinkedIn profile;
- The job you applied for in Relay42;
- Our notes during interviews and planning related to your application;
- E-mail communications; and
- Photo (optional).
We process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to:
- Identify and evaluate your application for potential employment;
- Evaluating your suitability for other job vacancies;
- Conducting pre-screening checks (where applicable); and
- Informing you about the status of your application.
If your application is successful, we will process your data for hiring purposes and include it in your employment file.
We also process your data when you visit the Relay42 website through cookies as described in the Cookie Notice.
DO WE SHARE OR TRANSFER YOUR DATA?
We do not share or sell your data to any third parties, except for processing by Recruitee as described. Highly encrypted data is stored in the data centers of Recruitee which are maintained by Amazon Web Services in the EU (Frankfurt).
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
People Operations team and other employees (e.g. hiring managers) who use Recruitee to process your personal data as part of their respective duties or responsibilities are provided role-based access to these data only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable business purpose.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Since you provided us with your data when applying for a job, you can also send us a request to see, adjust, transfer or delete your data. This request can be filed by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under applicable data protection law, you have the following rights:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of your personal data;
- Having incorrect data changed;
- Request to delete personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
We will not store your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes described within this privacy notice provided that we are not legally obliged to do so.
Your application will be deleted from Recruitee 180 days after the job application date.
NATIONAL SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Of course, we also, gladly, help you if you have any complaints about our processing of your personal data. It’s your right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority responsible for the protection of your data. For the Netherlands, our home base, you can contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
HOW TO REACH US?
If you have any privacy concerns regarding the processing of your personal data by us, feel free to get in touch with our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Last modified: 15th of October 2018.